Monday 1 April 2013

The road goes on...

Hey everyone,

I just want to thank you all who have been reading my posts and keeping up to date. it has been a great pleasure and I truly appreciate your support. It has been wonderful.

After what has happened in the past few weeks, it's made me think harder about what I want to do in the future, and made me plan it differently.

I've made up my mind, and decided that I will be taking a different path down the road.
It has been a great experience, training, travelling, making new friends and learning so much. It was the best I could have ever asked for.
Having not studied for so long now, I think I need to resume my educational side, catch up on what I had missed, and go on to strive for a bigger and brighter future.
The support has been great, and I want to thank all the supporters and sponsors that have guided me all the way and brought me up to where I stand now.

This sport has widened my eyes and I've seen so much, though there is still a whole lot more that I have yet to explore.

I will try my best to continue keeping this blog up with what I am doing and what not.

Once again and for the final time, huge thanks to everyone!





>>>>>>>>


(Read more below)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
April Fools!

No way Imma be quitting this sport. I love it with my soul!
Working on my South Sumatra race report which I'll be posting up shortly.

Maybe a rating? :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment